Sunday 20 May 2012

What would you do if...?

This is a piece that requires your honest and sincere opinion and response. It might just help keep someone in the right perspective. Thank you.

A wife asked her husband to drop her at her friend's house, where a wedding was taking place. He said he would be too busy in the office and gave her some money for taxi. He left for office. Later at the wedding place, she met a fine girl and they got talking to each other. Soon they became friends. In the evening when everyone was leaving, the girl asked the woman how she was going home. She replied dat her husband was too busy in d office, so he can't come to pick her and she was going in a taxi. Then the girl said,
'My boyfriend who brought me here is coming to pick me up. I just spoke with him on phone and he's on his way to pick me. Why don't you join me in his car and we drop you at your house?' The woman agreed. A few minutes later, her husband's car arrived. The girl entered the front passenger's seat of the car and asked the woman to sit at the back, which she did. The girl introduced her new friend to the boyfriend. When he turned round to greet the woman, he discovered it was his wife but could do nothing but play along. They dropped the wife at home and left. She said "THANK YOU" with a big grin on her face and waving good night to both of them

If you were the wife, what would you do when your husband returns... If you were the husband what will you say to your wife when you return?...!!!!

2 comments:

  1. If I were the wife, I will go to bed that night and cry. I won't say a word when he returns. And expect him to explain himself. If he doesn't, I will ask him when he started dating the girl, advise him to quit and warn him never to repeat it in his life. Or else, I will report him to his parents and look for my own boy friend too. But after some days when the tension has cooled down, I will ask him what he was looking for in her that is absent from me his wife and see how I can give it to him satisfactorily while praying sincerely for him in secret.

    If I were to be the man, I will kneel before her, beg her and promise never to repeat such. I will hence forth do things to clear her suspicion and never give her any more reason to lose her trust finally in me. I will never lie because If I do, I will need more lies to defend my initial lie and it might not help me to refrain from the act subsequently. I pray it will never happen to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its hard to say what I'd do. When things like this happen even you surprise yourself.

    ReplyDelete